Introduce yourself and your blog
My Latest Posts
- what does aging mean to our bodies?(Description, physical effects and psychological aspects of aging) The topic itself intrigues me so much. As far my emotions and personal thoughts are concerned its very difficult for me to accept the reality of how fast time is passing. only the mirror or the aching joints tell me that I am growing older and older.Continue reading “what does aging mean to our bodies?”
- My acrylic artwork. A gypsy bow wagon.Happy Monday to you all!
- How long do I actually want to live?With the pandemic all around us. We see and hear the word’ death’ more than before. Today I want to have an honest and raw talk to myself. Will I actually ever decide how long life is enough for me? Whenever I faced a trouble in life and if it was especially created by someoneContinue reading “How long do I actually want to live?“
- 23,Souls ,They wereAll of them silently slept and locked Doors closed, and windows clogged Though they reached out for communion But forgotten and so left to oblivion The world proclaimed them aliens The valley and the hills stood quiet The fate so gloomy , nothing could set it right The snow white as shrouds , wrapped themContinue reading “23,Souls ,They were”
- The Integrity of the TearsWhen anguish surrounds and with tears, you cry Those are the priceless pearls from the eye The sadness and distress they sustain The gigantic secrets and outrages contain Know that the sunshine follows after the rain The humble tears such burdens can’t refrain Concealing all the pains of your dismal heart When you are leftContinue reading “The Integrity of the Tears”
- You wasted me awayYou wasted me away What a treasure you wasted what a soul you destroyed you tried to make an angel of me A human angel without wings! What a human you wasted What an angel you lost you built a gilded cage for me told me what a safe place what a peaceful abode youContinue reading “You wasted me away”
- Health of our eyesWhy Some People Have Dry Eyes Do you ever feel your eyes get more dry when using your phone or any other digital screen? Then you start thinking something is not quite right and the dryness of eyes is not going away. Even after staying away from screen after some time, you are still feelingContinue reading “Health of our eyes”
- LUNA, The Mountain Witch: art & poem by Ruqia Ismatloved by many and hated by some Mumbling a magic under her tongue Hexes her abusers ,treats her patients Smile on her lips , stirs in the pot Summons some ghosts and ties a knot If you have a fever , she has the answer In her bowl lies an enormous power The curse isContinue reading “LUNA, The Mountain Witch: art & poem by Ruqia Ismat”
- My late cat SalluIn loving memory of ‘Sallu’ my cat My cat ‘ sallu’ left this mortal world last summer . He was almost a year old. He was a happy cat all his short life. He ate, played and was sprightly most of the times. I never saw him being indolent, or sad. He stayed active mostly.Continue reading “My late cat Sallu”
- My mixed media portrait of Robert Lee Frost.